chitikaLB

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Who is better-Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant?

I am a huge fan of His Airness Michael "The Skywalker" Jordan." Because of this, I am absolutely against any idea that someone in the past or an active player in the present can be compared with Michael Jordan. You are free to disagree. Anyway, that is only my idea.  

Though there is no article, book or whatsoever that says Michael Jordan is the best basketball player in the whole world, I still believe he is and will always remain as the best. I am not worshiping Michael Jordan. He is not a god! What I am saying is that he possesses the greatest basketball skills no one else had or has. 

I have a list of NBA players today who I can say are great. I have the Black Mamba Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose. These players are really good! But only two of them had the opportunity to be compared with Michael "The Skywalker" Jordan, and they are Kobe and Lebron. Perhaps, Kevin and Derrick will also have their chance. 

Among this two, Kobe Bryant and Lebron James, only Bryant has been closely compared with Michael Jordan. Some say he is not that great as Michael Jordan, but others also say he is! 

Individual stats, team championships, all-star appearances-these are a few of the factors that show why Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant are closely compared. There are even debates in the internet over who is the best among these two, but I will not comment on it anymore. Isn't it obvious yet?

Anyway, just recently, it was Michael Jordan himself who said among all those players being compared with him, only one man deserves the merit. And he is no other than the Black Mamba himself, Kobe Bryant!


Roland Lazenby, who is now working on a Michael Jordan book, posted this on his Twitter account last Sunday. 

"Kobe's ultimate competition is MJ. That's why MJ watches him. MJ made people think what he was doing wasn't human. Ditto the Kobester.

I never said Kobe was better than MJ. MJ just told me Kobe's the only one to have done the work, to deserve comparison."

Well, congratulations to Kobe Bryant. It would be a great great honor for anyone to be compared with Michael Jordan, especially if it comes from His Airness himself.

.....but Michael Jordan is still far better than Kobe Bryant. 



No comments:

Post a Comment